Aug 2, 2010

Kristen Stewart "I'm not a bitch!"


Kristen respond to her haters!

“Being a public figure, I’m supposed to present myself in a certain way, but it’s hard and you’re never going to be able to tell people who you are through the media,” the 20-year-old Twilight beauty starlet tells the Daily Telegraph.

The continued, “It’s sort of impossible. It’s much easier for a guy to say what he wants and no to be cute and funny all the time, but if you’re a strong sort of woman you’re just – for lack of a better word – a bitch.”

“I’m asked all the time in interviews about who I am, and I know a few people my age who have a strong sense of self, but I couldn’t say I know myself and sum it up and give it to you in a little package,” she says. “I don’t know myself at all yet.”

Judging by the last paragraph, it seems she may not be a witch with a capital B, but K-Stew is still confused about her identity...

No comments:

Post a Comment